Oh, how much I waited for this sunny weather, spring is my favorite season so I started to make bright and colorful manicures. Today I will show you one made with water decals. I like more and more decals, they are very easy to use and they resist many days on the nails unlike wraps.
This time I used flower decals that cover the whole nail surface.
Application is very easy:
1. I start out with a base color, Lavander Cloud by Sally Hansen and Gabrini 319
2. Cuted the decals apart at the shape of my nails
3. Soaked the decals in water for 10 seconds until they slided off from the paper
4. I positioned on the nail with the help of a tweezer and dabed the excess water off with a paper towel
5. I trimed the excess along the tips of the nails
6. For the finish I applied a top coat to seal the decals. This is the most important part because they don't stick on their own!
Did you used this kind of water decals? How did you liked it?