This month final challenge theme is gradient and I made a very simple manicure with my absolute favorite color, green. I used two new nail polishes from my stash, a light green shade from Technic - Pretty Pastels, Picnic and I combined it with the gorgeous Milani 511 HI-TECH holographic nail polish, that I received from my lovely friend Oana. This is not a dramatic gradient, but I like it this way. I painted on my pointer finger nail with white acrylic paint some lines that look like corals and added a few rhinestones on it.
I used a fun new tool I received from the Born Pretty Store, a mini nail art palette ring. First I was skeptical about it and I thought that it is useless and it will discomfort me, but I realized that it facilitates the work. The benefit of having this ring is that you can keep the paint closer to your nails. The diameter of the ring is not so big, it is close to a coin size (Romania - a little bit bigger than 50 bani) and it is adjustable for any finger size. It contains a little plastic recipient for water too, but I have to mention that this one is keep falling out indifferent on witch finger I put the ring.
I find the ring to small for mixing the colors on it and I think for a brush stroke nail art it won't be appropriate, but if you make simple nail designs, this is a fun tool for sure. If you like this product, you can find it here and you're welcome to use my discount code seen bellow!
Let's see the wonderful gradients the girls from the TPA group made:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Andra Kat - http://andrakat.com
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro
- Cristina - http://nailsartconcristina.blogspot.com.es
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro
- Alina - http://justanangel.net
- Corina- http://na-na-nails.blogspot.ro
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Andreea M - http://dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Iulia Maria - http://iuliafairynails.blogspot.be
- Sophie - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/