Today we have our challenge day with a very interesting theme proposed by Andra Katerina. 50 shades of green...well, this time I wasn't very inspired and because of lack of time I choose to make a very simple nail design with different shades of green.
I used for the base Avon - Turquoise pop which is a light green shade, very near to mint. I don't know why but it reminds me of macaroons.The second layer of polish is Golden Rose nr. 217, which it is applied as a half moon on the base. and the last layer of green polish is Bell - Air Flow- Lotus Effect. The idea was to create a gradient in layers. In natural light conditions the transition between the colors are more obvious than in the pictures, which were taken at a desk light. I added the dots to make this mani a little bit playful.
I have to mention this color is one of my favorite ones, so I am heading to the other girls blog to see all the beautiful manicures in green!
- Andra Kat - https://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Iulia B. - http://
- Mădălina - http://
- Alina JustAnAngel - http://justanangel.net/
- Iulia Maria - http://
- Ella - www.ella-beautycorner.com
- Alyce - www.tara-minunilor.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Andreea M- www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Madalina - http://
frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/ Andrea - http:// andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Pink Bijoux) - http://withlovebijoux.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - https://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/