Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Soak-off cat eye nail polish review

Some of you maybe saw on my Facebook page that I have received some new Born Pretty Store goodies and I was the most curious about a Cat eye soak-off nail polish


The polish came with a magnet which gives the cat eye effect. I started my manicure with a black base because I read on the BPS site that it is needed and I layered it up with the soak-off effect nail polish #4, put close to it the magnet before drying it in the UV lamp. 


The effect is exactly like a cat eye and I simply can not have enough of this beauty. On the site you can find this polish in several other colors at a very, very good price!
 



If you like this effect soak-off nail polish you can find it HERE and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...