Thursday, June 22, 2017

Summer nail art

In my last post I told you all about the event I attended, the Beauty Blogger Meeting Summer Edition, but I didn't showed you my manicure. The theme of the event was summer and we had to were outfits that will look good on Instagram. Well, I don't know about my outfit if it was worth showing it on Instagram, but I sure liked my manicure. 


Even if I am not a big red nail polish fan, I decided to were read because my clothing was black and white with blue stripes. It was a summer party, so I choose to add on my nails some summer themed water decals and I made my pedicure too, the same way. 








It was a pop off color on me and the girls who observed it gave me compliments. I can say that I enjoyed wearing read and I am slowly changing my opinion about this feminine color :)
How do you like my work? Does it look like a summer nail art or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...