Friday, August 18, 2017

BeautyBigBang dreamcatcher water-decals

Waterdecals are good alternatives for quickly done colorful manicures. I browsed the BeautyBigBang site and saw the beautiful and colorful dreamcatcher decals and I new I have to try them. The site was kind enough to send me the sheet STZ-438 for review.  

As you can see it in the pictures one sheet contains 24 pieces of different sized, colorful dreamcatcher images. You have to cut them out and place it for a few seconds in water and after it add it to your polished nails. 








I like very much the result of my manicure, it has a touch of boho style that I love and I really enjoyed to were this mani! The product can be find HERE and if you buy anything from the BeautyBigBang site, you're welcome to use my below seen discount code. Have a nice weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...