Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Beauty Bigbang UV nail polish review

If you follow me on Instagram you may already seen in the Insta-stories a spoiler about a gold glitter bomb nail polish. Well now it is time to show you in detail everything about it. I am talking about the Beauty Bigbang Diamond Glitter UV Gel Nail Polish #W13

Diamond Glitter is a collection of 9 polishes. The product comes in a 10 ml black polish bottle. The formula is a little bit thicker and loaded with small and big hexagonal glitter particles. In my manicure I used two coats on it's own without any color base, but this polish can be used as a topper too. Curing time with UV light is 2 minutes, this is not mentioned on the bottle but all the necessary details are on the Beauty Bigbang site.







The only downside of this glitter polish is that it looks a little bit thicker on the nails when it is applied on it's own and not as a topper. 


All in all I like how this nail polish sparkles and glows on the nails, I think it looks fancy an I am sure I am going to use this one for New Years Eve nails :). If you like this polish you can find it HERE and just check the Beauty Bigbang site for many new nail art products and use my bellow seen discount code.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...