Friday, January 12, 2018

Winter holiday nails

Even if I was not active on the blog and social medias in the period of the holidays I painted may nails. Here is one of the designs I loved to were because I found the two nail polishes I used a perfect match. 

I received the Cobalt Indecent named polish at the Christmas Party I talked about in my last post. This product is from L'oreal Paris Romania and it is form the collection Le Vernis A L'Huile. The nail polish is very pigmented, I could have used just one coat for a complete coverage but I usually use two, so I did it the same way as always. It's hard to describe the color, it's a beautiful dusty teal shade in my opinion, but you all know I am very bad when it comes to describe a nail polish color. I love the size of the bottle and the wide brush which makes the application almost flawless. It supposed to have a subtle rose sent, but if you're asking me, I didn't sent anything like it. 

I combined this beautiful nail polish with the holographic Golden Orchid by Flormar and I painted a  white poinsettia with a little bit of gold accents. This was my Christmas mani and I really enjoyed this combo. 






I am curious if you had something special on your nails at Christmas time and tell me your opinion about this nail art I made. 
Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...