Thursday, February 22, 2018

Lash Sensational mascara by Maybelline

As I mentioned in one of my posts I received some PR packages and one of them is a mascara form Maybelline - Lash Sensational, I am sure many of you already now it and use it because of it's good quality. 

Firstly of all the details, I want to assure you if you want a mascara which gives you length, let's say for a going out night this one is just perfect. The mascara gives a bold look, even for my small lashes. The brush looks interesting, curvy moon like shaped, made from silicone with different sized bristles which gives you length and separates the lashes without giving a clumpy look. At application I had to be a little bit careful not to touch the skin or eyes with the curvy brush, but I managed to apply it and I loved the result. I think my lashes look nice even if they don't have that "fan" like shape as promised in the advertising. I think each woman must have a Maybelline Sensational mascara in her collection, just to have a variety to choose from when you need longer lashes or just a small pump up based on the event you are going.






As you can see in my photos on the mascara instead of the word LASH it appears CILS. As I understood it is the same product just in the USA it is named Lash and in Europe Cils but the mascaras packaging, texture and other details mentioned above is the same. Aw, I forgot to mention that the mascara has waterproof properties too but at removal I had no problems with it, so a big thumbs up!

Have you tried this mascara? What is you opinion about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...