Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Golden sparkle

In my previous post you saw that I have used a soak-off nail polish from the brand SUGAR that I have received from the Born Pretty Store for review. Well, I have one more, this time a light sparkly polish with a golden scattered glitter effect called #702. In my opinion this polish is meant for layering on colored nail polishes on which the golden sparkle will pop up! I tried it on black and white as you can see in the manicure bellow, I used just one layer on each base color. I simple love how beautiful it looks on white, it gives the nails an elegant touch and on black the golden particles are much visible and bolder. I haven't used this polish on it's own but surly it would need several layers to achieve a good looking manicure.








If you like the nail polish, you can find it HERE and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchases on the Born Pretty Store


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...