I am in a group called The Polish Addicts and the girls thought to have a weekly challenge. This time we had the theme studded nails. With this opportunity I used my latest purchased polish from OPI, the well known PUSH and SHOVE. This is a polish with an ultra-chrome finish.
For a proper effect it must be used with the OPI Lay Down that Base polish. After applying the base coat in a thin layer comes the chrome polish in 2 thin coats, without using any top coat.
I think this is a very cool polish, but if it is not used as mentioned above any tiny little flaw can be seen on the surface of the nail. The other big negative side of this polish is that it does not resist on the nails more than one day, it is very sensitive and chips off very quickly.
And here is my manicure for the challenge.
Do you have this polish in your collection? What is your opinion about it?
How do you like studded nails?
Look up for the other ladies work, because they are all very talented!
- Mihaela (Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Teo -http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com