This is my second challenge with The Polish Addict group and the theme is Color Blocking. Last year I made a manicure with this topic so this time I created an another design, and I hope you will like it.
|Last years design posted on Instagram|
For my new manicure I used three polishes, for the base the foil effect Nails Inc. Soho Silver, which is a smooth metallic silver toned polish with a high shine finish and I painted it freehand with the Barry M. Bright Pink and the American Apparel The Valley, which is a beautiful opaque nail color. I finished it with black lines to separate this above mentioned colors.
I am very sorry about the light conditions in my pictures. I made them at a bulbs light and I hate it because the colors are not so beautiful like in natural light conditions.
Go and check the other girls creations too!
- Mihaela (Ela's Dreams) - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Alina - http://www.justanangel.net
- Kinga - http://polish-blue-my-mind.blogspot.ro
- Carla - http://carlasbeautybox.wordpress.com
- Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro
- Madalina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
- Flori - http://blogbyflora.blogspot.ro
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Ana Maria - http://unghiutelemele.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com