Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Haul

Hello ladies,

Today you will see some new products I bought recently and I made some swatches for it.  




Marionnaud - Violet Fabuleux - I bought this polish together with Beau Monde magazine. This intense violet color and the shape of the bottle attracted me the most. The polish has a light blue shimmer in the sun. I applied it in one coat, but for a fully opaque coverage I think it needs two coats. 



Modelite - mini HD F12 - is a beautiful green polish with a fantastic cream finish. I applied it in 1 coat and it became fully opaque.



Revlon - Pineapple Fizz is a yellow jelly base with flake shimmer. It can be applied pretty smoothly. The finish is glossy but it is a very sheer polish so it must be applied in 3-4 coats, or you can layer them on top of other colors. The polish is scented after it’s dries. Pineapple Fizz vaguely reminded me of pineapple, it had more of a general sweetness to it, but not over bearing.



Le petit Cliché - 86-60-86 - it is a  dark tone blue with a little purple in the formula and a blue and purple shimmer that has a beautiful reflection. The formula, flows nicely on the nails and it is simple to applyI used 2 coats for an excellent coverage and it dried very quickly! I think this is very elegant polish it can be used in various occasions, I think that is super stylish with denim, dark blue clothes, purple or white!



S-he 323 - I saw this polish at Mihaela, lacquerbuzz blog and I instantly fell in love and I knew that I want it. This polish is from the fall collection it is a pale-brown, purple color with golden flakes in it. Two layers are enough for a perfect coverage. The brush is very nice to work with but the drying time takes  a little bit longer, but it worth waiting because the final result is a stunning and classy neutral color!  



Astor - 610 Satin Angel - it is a pearly sheer polish with calcium and keratin complex that strengthens the nails, so it does not need any base or top coat. It has a shinny finish and it can be applied easily and you can achieve a flawless result using it! 



I wanted a new hand cream that nourishes the nails too, so I took advantage of Yves Rocher's offer, that gave me two hand creams for the price of one. I am talking about the well known Beaute des Mains 2 in 1 Hand and Nail Cream with organic arnica.




For me this product is pure perfection, it has a great consistency, it gives instant relief to dry hands and does not make them greasy. The skin absorbs it very quickly and it has a subtle smell. A big plus for me is that it is made from natural products and it does not contain any parabens or harmful ingredients.

What kind of hand cream's do you use?
Do you have some of the above mentioned polishes? 
Which one is your favorite?

32 comments:

  1. Sa le folosesti cu spor!Toate sunt frumoase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gyonyoru kis haul! Elhataroztam h egy darabig nem veszek tobb lakkot. Lassam meddig birom ki :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En is mar gyakran eldontottem, hogy nem vasarolok tobb koromlakkot egy ideig de amikor elmegyek egy uzlet mellett ahol tudom, hogy lehet kapni lakkokat, mindha csalogatna valami be :))

      Delete
  3. OMG the cream finish of the Modelite polish is so greaaat <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely haul - my favorite is the violet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any this polishes, but I would like to have all!

    www.charmynail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I call a polish addict :)) I am exactly the same!

      Delete
  6. I'm a Yves-Rocher lover! Almost all my makeup and care products are Yves-Rocher. This handcreme is awesome. They had a limited edition back in December, which was chocolate and raspberry. It was great!
    The polishes are super pretty, love the purple one!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too. All my cosmetics, beside the polishes of course are Yves Rocher. I love all of the products, one is better than the other!

      Delete
  7. Ce oje frumoase! Crema asta de maini o folosesc si eu, ma impac tare bine cu ea :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Da, este de o clitate superioara si imi place mult mirosul subtil!

      Delete
  8. These beautiful colors of nail polish. Hello keep in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Yes it is a great shade and it is scented too, so it is more interesting!

      Delete
  10. I like the green and yellow colours. Usually I use Neutrogena hand cremes as I can see and feel immediate results with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never used Neutrogena, but I've heard just good things about it!

      Delete
  11. Great haul! The green polish looks especially pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful colors!
    happy day!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello dear passes, if you have time, to the new post. Stay in Touch

    Valentia

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. arata super dragut oza s-he <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like Violet Fabuleux - it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pineapple Fizz looks quite interesting. I love when yellow and orange polishes have such rich shimmer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...