Saturday, April 7, 2018

Total Temptation

Ohhh yes, I will talk about temptations about Maybellines Total Temptation mascara. You don't know it yet? Well, here are a few things that I have noticed since I use this product in my daily make-up routine. 






Firstly, I love the matte pink tube in which the mascara comes because it feels great in the hands and it does not slip away. The brush is thick and fluffy to touch each lash even the short ones in the inner corner. The formula of the product is very pigmented in black and what I noticed that it is quite creamy and rich, maybe because of the coconut extract with what it is enriched. Because of this the product has a tropical, subtle scent which I quite like at application. As you can see in the photo my lashes have a lovely thickness and volume. This mascara needs no several application during the day, it can be applied just with a few swipes and the formula adds and instant lift and density to the lashes. 

Those of you who like to have waterproof mascaras, sorry this is not one of them but I can assure you this one is resistant and does not come off so easily from the lashes. 





This is a mascara that is perfect for a natural look. Did you tried it? 

Besides the mascara Maybelline Romania sent me in the cute pink box a designer t-shirt too, with the inscription TEMPTATION by Laura Lazar. Thank you, I like it a lot!


21 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...