For the letter G, I found on the web a fantastic gala gown and thought to make the dress pattern on my nails, but the result is not what I expected. I am not very satisfied with this mani but I will share it with you.
For the base I used Me Me Me nail polish 33 Champagne in two coats. Although the color is very pretty the formula is quite thin, however after application and a complete dry the surface of it is very vulnerable to scratches, so it needs a generous top coat for a proper seal! For the nail art I used two acrylic colors, a red and a dark brown one. I mixed them together to obtain the same color that appears on the dress too.
Have you tried any nail polishes from Me Me Me?
I am going to check the other girls creative work now:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
- Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com
- Alina - http://venuschic.blogspot.ro
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Ana Maria - <a>http://unghiutelemele.blogspot.ro/
- Rita -http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/