Saturday, January 17, 2015

Nail Team Challenge: French manicure

We are at the second challenge Saturday, and this time we have a very elegant theme proposed by Andreea - Ditta's Nail design & Art, french manicure. This time I choose two of my unused polishes, for the base Farmec - It's freezing out there and for the tips and stamping Nails Inc - Victoria.
Farmec - It's freezing out there, is a very interesting color, hard to describe it tough, it is a grey cream shade with a subtle purple shimmer. I applied it in two coats for full opacity. The formula is perfect, it lives no strikes and dries very fast! This polish brand is the most resistant one I ever known, you can were the color more than five days without chipping, and if you add a top coat, than even more! Excuse my dry cuticles! 
Natural light 
Natural light
Nails Inc - Victoria, is a great dark cherry jelly, I can say it looks quite vampy! If you want dramatic shades, this is the one for you! The formula is OK, I used just one coat to cover my nail tips. On my ring finger I stamped with this polish a small flower with a Moyou plate.
Artificial light
Before I finalized this mani, I added a coat of silver holo polish from Flormar on it and now I am super sorry that I didn't made any pictures to show you the difference between the impact of the manis. I mean with and without the holo polish.



I wore this mani for about a week, I think optically it lengthens my nails. It is not the classical version of a french manicure, but this combination looks interesting in my opinion. How do you think about it?


21 comments:

  1. Intr-adevar foarte ciudat ca ai purtat o manichiura atat de mult :)) ...se intampla FOARTE rar, asa-i ?

    Sa stii ca manichiura ta imi place chiar foarte foarte mult. GRi-ul folosit e superb si imi place ca l-ai combinat cu mov :D

    Te pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihetetlenul jol talal a holo a nails inc french-en! Annyira jo a szinkombinacio, teljesen megertelek h miert hordtad egy egesz hetig :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. e faina combinatia imi place si mie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frumoasa combinatie ai facut <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frumoasă ideea și combinația de culori!
    Am și eu o singură ojă de la Nails Inc, dar am a mea nu e opacă nici din 2 straturi. :( Probabil o s-o folosesc doar pe o bază albă, altfel nu văd cum.
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this twist on classical V smile line. That glitter really adds something to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. boring grey nails made pretty, lovely mani ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is both sweet and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumoasa abordarea ta <3 kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ăsta e un french mai nonconformist, dar e foarte reuşit şi de efect!

    Te pup!

    http://annie-s-thoughts.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Imi pare atat de reusita combinatia asta, am admirat-o inca de pe Facebook! Ai tu stilul tau unic de a combina nuantele, de a le folosi in asa fel incat sa se puna in valoare! Minunata manichiura, Andrea!
    Te pup cu drag! :)
    Ilda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Imi place tare mult combinatia de culori plus sclipici!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Arata minunat manichiura ta!!! O ador! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. O noua manichiura deoseita!
    Felicitari, Andrea!
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very nice colour combination! Very chic with the dark purple edges.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Și mie îmi place combinația de culori! Superbe unghiuțe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a beautiful manicure! I love the colours you used, there's something really classy and sophisticated about your design, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great idea with the stamp over the French :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty nails!!!
    Have a good week, dear Andrea!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))


    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...