Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Inspired by a dress

It's time for an inspired by a dress post, don't you think? You all know that this is one of my favorite themes and in your comments I saw that some of you like it too very much.

I found a stunning outfit by Carolina Herrera that inspired me and I had to paint the skirt pattern on my nails. Isn't this outfit wonderful?

I used a yellow polish by beauty uk as a base and painted the flower pattern from the skirt with acrylic paint. I imitated the pattern from the top with a lace stamping pattern and added on it a hand made black sheer polish. That is all. How do you like the result?




I am glad that I had a little bit of time to make this nail art. I really missed to do an inspired by a dress manicure! 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...