Monday, October 12, 2015

El Corazon - Matte & Shine Effect

Today I have a wonderful polish to show you for El Corazon - Matte & Shine Effect #162. I won this polish on Galina, known as yagala from the Instagram. 

This polish has a wonderful matte, satin finish and it is full with blue and magenta particles. It applies super easy and dries fast.
 



After one day of having and enjoying this beautiful polish on my nails I stamped and painted on it some triangle shapes with a silver metallic Barry M. polish and finished it with a matte top coat.


I have to mention that I consider the nail art kind of a fail and I like just the simple plain polish on it's own better on my nail! 

Have a great week begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...