Monday, November 23, 2015

Blue stamping polish

Hello ladies, how are you? These day's I am super tired and my mood for painting nails and write blog post equals to zero. I hope this feeling will change soon. Regardless of this I have a review for a blue stamping polish that I received from the Born Pretty Store. 

I didn't knew at first what kind of mani should I do with it and then inspiration hit me and I wanted to create a vintage, old china like pattern on my nails. I took out form my stash a polish called, Wild an Crazy - Hard Ball which has a very distinctive shade, that shifts from pale blue to orange and pink and I stamped a vintage pattern from the plate BP-L016 with the dark blue stamping polish #7. The polish is very pigmented and transfers perfectly on the nails! 

On my ring finger nail I added Barry M - Superdrug Xmas which is a turquoise metallic foil effect polish that is very hard to capture in photos.








I like the stamping polish and I already have some new ideas for new manicures done with it. On the Born Pretty Store site you can find several colors from this collection, just check it out here, and the sale price is reduced now, so don't miss the occasion to add some great stamping polishes to your stash. And if you decide to buy anything from the site your welcome to use my discount code from bellow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...