Monday, November 2, 2015

Lady Queen nail stickers

Today is review day for a wonderful nail art product that I received from Lady Queen. I am talking about an elegant silver nail sticker appropriate for classy and fancy looking nail art!



On the site you will find about 6 different patterns of nail stickers in gold and silver. I choose the one with the code TB001 in silver and added on a wonderful violet polish from essie - Big spender. Yes, this is my first essie polish and I absolutely love it. It gets darker with each coat and has an amazing shine. 




I added the feather stickers on the dried polish with the help of a twizzer because they are very thin and can trim very easily. The size of the stickers vary from small to big and stick quickly on the surface of the nails. I didn't added top coat on them, because I was curious how they will resist without it. I was surprised that after two days the stickers were intact and looked great on my nails (unfortunately I forgot to take a picture).






The product is perfect for anyone who loves a quick and elegant manicure. You can find the stickers here and if you purchase anything from the Lady Queen site you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...