Hello ladies, today is the usual TPA challenge day and the theme is Valentine. I think that my today's manicure is not a good one, these kind of themes do not represent me and maybe because of it, I didn't put enough effort to make a cute, cheesy or an adorable manicure.
I used two polishes, the pink shimmery one is from Collection 2000, but the name of it has peeled off, so I don't know what it is and the blue one is essence - Jeans Sugar - Blue-jeaned. I thought that this nail polish is textured, but it has a suede effect which is beautiful in my opinion and not gritty at all. The formula is great and it dries fast. In the pictures you can see two coats.
I stamped a LOVE inscribed pattern from the Moyra Celebration plate on the pink base, but it was to big to be visible on my whole nail. I definitely don't like it, and the thin lines, didn't transfer clear on my nails.
Sorry girls for this total fail nail art, and of course my time was so limited that I couldn't make an another one for this theme.
Let's see the beautiful manicures the girls form The Polish Addict Group has done:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Gabi - http://paginidezisinoapte.ro
- Alina - http://justanangel.net
- Cristina - http://nailsartconcristina.blogspot.com.es
- Claudia - http://claudiaschoice88.blogspot.ro
- Andreea M www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro
- Iulia Maria - http://iuliafairynails.blogspot.be
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Sophie - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
- Andra Kat- http://andrakat.com
- Madalina - http://
- Violeta - https://www.instagram.com/alexandruvioleta
- Taitzel www.taitzel.com