Monday, March 21, 2016

Green plaid nails

I saw so many plaid nails on different blogs that I feel in love with this style. This is why I wanted  a great stamping plate that has several textile patterns on it. I found one on the Born Pretty Store that has various plaid and hounds tooth designs from I can choose. Here is my interpretation for this nail art style.  

I used the following nail polishes: Yves Rocher black for the base on three of my nails which I topped with the NYC Rock Muse Smoky top coat - Green Day 006. On two of my nails, as base for the plaid pattern, I used a BPS light green multi-glitter nail polish, I bought from quite a while called KR 600. It is an extremely sheer nail polish, and I had to layer up 4 coats. It dried super hard. After a quick dry top coat I stamped the plaid pattern on it with a black stamping polish. The image transferred nicely and each design from this plate is very well carved in. This stamping plate has no plastic back as the other BPS plates, but the quality of it is very good regardless of this detail! I enjoyed to were this fun nail art and soon I am going to try the other pattern too.






I hate the horrible smudging. I bought my usual Golden Rose Quick Dry top coat that never smudged...until now and this happened :( Maybe they changed the formula, but this new one does not work anymore for stamping and even on decals. The water decals melt underneath a thin top coat.  I definitely have to look up for another top coat brand!



If you like this stamping plate, you can find it here and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code.  Just check the Born Pretty Store site for several nail art stuff and more!

Thank you Born Pretty Store for sending me this great plate for review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...