Monday, April 24, 2017

Major Dijit stamping plate

I like to were light pastel shades these days and I have so many in my stash that were used just once or twice. I just keep taking them out and using them again. But today's star is not the nail polish, it is a new stamping plate, at least for me it is new, called Major Dijit. This plate is from the site EnjoyOurs. The patterns are very versatile and pretty on this plate (Major Dijit-08) and very well carved in. I had no problem using it. It comes in a cardboard envelope and has a plastic back.  




After stamping the pretty flower pattern on my nails I added the diluted acrylic paint on it with a thin brush. I finished it with a glossy top coat. I hope you like my today's nail art as I do!






If you like the stamping plate you can find it HERE and several more ones from this series. Visit the EnjoyOurs site and use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...