Thursday, October 19, 2017

Glow baby glow

Recently I bought some new nail polishes even if I am quite sure that I own something similar, but well a polish addict remains a polish addict!

I wanted to make an elegant nail art and the nail polish called Make-up - Lustre  designed by Barbara Daily for Tesco it was perfect for it. It has that elegant glow, sparkle and golden iridescent all in one. I dared to combine it with a silver crackle nail polish by Ciate. Of course I didn't added the nail polish just simply with the brush because I am not a big fan of the crackle effect, instead I dabbed it with a sponge on it. The Color Smash nail polishes drys matte but I covered it with a glossy top coat and I think the effect came out interesting :)

On my middle fingernail I added a retro patterned water decal and a thin silver deco stripe.

In natural light conditions the golden nail polish has some pink shimmer, so I think this one is a pretty awesome and versatile nail polish! 







I hope you like my today's nail art and I invite you to my GIVEAWAY! Good luck to all participants!


GIVEAWAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...