Sunday, October 29, 2017

Cat eye holographic nail polish review

I have two more UV soak-off nail polishes to review that I have received from the Born Pretty Store. I think the one I am going to show you today is perfect for this season because it is cooper. On the site it is mentioned to use it on a black base but I tried it without, and in 2 coats I obtained a beautiful opaque color that covered evenly my whole nail surface. The nail polish is magnetic, so if you use a magnet you can obtain that beautiful cat eye effect that I have already showed you in one of my past reviews, HERE.





It is so hard for me to describe the color of this nail polish because it has that scattered holo glitter in it, which makes it glow in the sun. But just look at my macro photo and you can see this nail polish real beauty. I made an accent nail with an abstract looking water decal.




All in all I love this nail polish because it is very versatile and on the Born Pretty Store site it is a whole collection of beautiful colors. Just check them out HERE. If you decide to try it too or you purchase anything from the site you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 


There are just a few days to enter my giveaway in collaboration with the Born Pretty Store. Don't miss it. GIVEAWAY


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...