Monday, April 2, 2018

Stamping plate review

I received last year a stamping plate BP-L078 from the Born Pretty Store which patterns are so versatile and pretty that I already used it several time but I didn't had the time for a detailed review. But time has come and here it is with two manicures.


As you can see in the pictures the plate is the usual rectangular one with the plastic back and rounded edges and of course the cardboard sleeve. This one contains 17 patterns that can be used and mixed in different color combinations suiting your needs and imagination. The patterns are big enough even for longer nails. The images are well carved in I had no problem with the transfer. I just need a good silicone stamper head because my bellowed marshmallow one starts to break down when I need it the most :( 

In the first manicure I used a lovely green as a base for my leaf stamping image from China Glaze - Starboard. I pared it with a glittery gold polish. The leaf pattern is double stamped with white and a foil gold polish. 







In my second manicure I used blue, it is not my absolute favorite color but now I than I have the mood to use it. I totally curious which mani do you like better.





If you like the stamping plate like I do HERE is the link to the product and you're
 welcome to use my Born Pretty Store 10% off discount code from bellow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...