We arrived to the end of the alphabet challenge. I really wanted to make for each letter something special, but my time management is very poor and that is why I missed some letters, but I really do hope that you enjoyed what I've created until now. For me it was fun and I will miss my Sunday posts, but, I hope that the group will come up with some new ideas soon. For letter Z, I choose to make a ZEBRA pattern.I used two polishes, one that is quite old, I bought it in Hungary from about 2 years ago, it is called Lovely Color Mania (166) which is a bright pink with light blue reflections and the other polish is Cream Puff - Tip Top Nails. The zebra pattern is painted with black acrylic color.
Let's see what the other girls made with this letter:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro
- Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro
- Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro
- Ella - http://www.ella-beautycorner.com
- Oana- http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro
- Kinga - http://polish-blue-my-mind.blogspot.ro
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
Have a great weekend.