October is the month of breast cancer awareness and the fashion & beauty bloggers from Romania supports this cause with an all pink day!
Did you know that yearly 78 000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in Romania? This number is very high and this is just here, in our country. How many are in the world? So this post is to encourage each woman, to get regular checks, because the earlier cancer is detected, higher that it can be treated successfully. I am talking from experience, I am a breast cancer survivor, yes, I am going to turn 39 this month and I had breast cancer. It was the most horrible period in my life and I really thought that my life will end soon. But I am here and I appreciate each second of my life. The fear of a relapse is very big, but I am hoping for the best. I could tell you a lot of stories about younger and older women who fought with me together, I met a lot of extraordinary women trough my journey and my heart goes out for all those who are fighting in this moment! My message to you is, go for regular check ups, it doesn't hurt and it can save your life!
My manicure has a story. After I knew that I am cancer free I wanted to make a tattoo with a butterfly and the pink ribbon, the symbol of breast cancer awareness. But my husband, who has two tattoos told me that it hurts and he does not recommend me. Until know I didn't made the tattoo but I didn't give up the thought to have one. The design that I would like to have on my body is the one from the pictures bellow. I like it very much, for me it represents freedom, a life free from cancer! So, I tried to paint it on my nails.
Stay healthy and raise awareness, encourage your girlfriends, sister or mum to have regular check ups!
Here are all the girls from the group:
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Anca - http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/
- Oana S. - https://www.youtube.com/user/babyduoll/
- Andra - http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Alina - www.venuschic.com
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Claudia - http://claudiaschoice88.blogspot.ro/
- Deea - http://intrendbydeea.wordpress.com/
- Deyutza- http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
- Gabi - http://paginidezisinoapte.blogspot.com
- Ral - www.ralumakeup.wordpress.com
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Iulia - http://iuliabeldean.blogspot.ro
- Mihaela - http://elasdreams.blogspot.ro/
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Kleo - http://www.beautybykleo.com/
- Kinga - http://polish-blue-my-mind.blogspot.ro/
Hugs to all of you!