Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tribal nail art

Hello lovely ladies. How are you today?

I have a very summery and easy nail art today to show you. I hope you will like it as I did!

The base is a simple three polish gradient added with a fan brush and as accent nails I stamped a tribal pattern from a Born Pretty Store plate Qgirl-018.









Last week in my town it was held the yearly Hungarian Cultural Festival. The weather was quite bad, so I went at the concerts and fair after the weather changed and enjoyed a few warm days together with friends and family. I selected a few pictures I made during this period.






Exhibition in the old and forgotten Continental Hotel



Neumarkt Brass concert in the St. Michael's Church Tower
At the closing gala it was a beautiful firework
I am going to close my today's mixed post with a photo of my manicure and I am very curious about your opinion, how do you like this nail art? Just live me a comment and if you want to purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store, you're welcome to use my discount code from bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...