Thursday, August 13, 2015

Born Pretty Store neon glitter

It is time for a review. Today I have a playful summer manicure made with mixed nail art glitter decorations from the Born Pretty Store. These colorful particles are two sized ones (1 and 2 mm) and they are from plastic, and super thin ones. They can be used on natural nails too without any problems. The placement of them is easy if you have a wax pen, that I showed you here or with a simple toothpick or a nail art dotting tool.

I used a simple white base and I applied the glitter particles randomly to form a triangle. Well, on my ring-finger I exaggerated and the shape did not came out right, but I think it is OK this way too. I finished and sealed my nails with a glossy top coat.


The neon glitter particles come in a small plastic box.





I wanted these neon glitters from a very long time and I am super happy that I used them because they look fun on the nails and any plain color can be cheered up with this product. Just use your imagination when it comes too their placement! If you like this product, you can find it here and if you purchase any nail art stuff from the Born Pretty Store, you can use my discount code from bellow! 

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...