Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Other kind of french

Hello lovely ladies

I am back from my vacation, it was a quite a short one, but without work and stress, so it felt really good to be with my family! At the end of this post I am going to show a few photos from my trip.

My today's manicure is an old one that I totally forgot to show you. It is a simple two polish combination with a little bit of negative space and decoration. I used for this mani a beautiful bright bubblegum pink polish with a slight blue pearly shimmer from Nails inc.- Lancaster gate and a dark purple one from Risque - Diamante Roxo. Simple mani that I enjoyed to were.





Here are some photos from my Hungarian trip. We went and saw the Tisza lake and a great Reservat, than we visited the nyiregyhazi Zoo and of course we bath in thermal water and relaxed.















My vacation haul. I couldn't resist them! 
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...