Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Stamped bubble nails

Hello lovely ladies

How are you today? I am enjoying my time off and I am anxious for Christmas!

Today I have a manicure made with a polish I bought at my last trip to Hungary. The polish is Rival de Loop - Holo Nails - #01 Dreamland. It is a pretty pink holo polish with not a strong and visible effect, though I like it very much.




I recently won a contest on Lucy's Stash blog and my prize was a Bundle Monster stamping plate made in collaboration with the talented Lucy. I love all the patterns on it. 






I enjoyed this fun, bubble pattern on my nails and I am anxious to try other ones too soon! How do you like this mani? Do you have this stamping plate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...