Monday, January 18, 2016

Thermal polish review

I like to use temperature changing nail polishes a lot and I am always very anxious and excited to put my hands in cold and warm water to see the changes. Having a cold weather I thought it is a perfect time to review the Born Pretty Store nail polish, I received last year. 


I choose #004 which in the bottle looked dark purple and on my nails became a sophisticated and mysterious looking dark cherry (almost black) with brown tones. In the below seen pictures you can see 2 layers, without top coat.




The formula is great, it goes one smoothly without any problems and dries fast to a wonderful cream finish!
After putting my nails in warm water the color changed to an elegant light cherry shade and than started the magic. The tips of my nails started to get darker and it looked liked a faded french manicure, which I totally loved!






Than I thought to stamp e few snow flakes on it with my new stamping plate I bought before the holidays. The plate is BP-01.


I am incredibly pleased with this beautiful color changing polish on my nails and seeing the gorgeous color transition I just want to try out more from this collection! If you want this polish, you can find it here and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...