Sunday, September 17, 2017

Glitter nails

I like to were bright colors on my nails even if it is winter or fall, I usually put them on depending on my mood. This is why today, on a beautiful fall day I am going to show you a bright colored polish with a glitter topper. 

I received a glitter topper for review from the Born Pretty Store and first I thought I will add it on a darker shade, but I tried it on several nail polishes, on my nail wheels, and I liked it the most on an orange/coral shade by Cupio - Spanish Grapefruit.

The BPS glitter topper comes in a 5 ml bottle, the formula of it is quite thick, it's hard to apply. First I thought I will add it just on the tips of my nails, but because of the thick clear base I couldn't do it because it got bumpy, so this is why I choose to paint it on the whole nail surface. The polish contains 2 different types of glitters: micro glitters and bigger shaped glitters, that have a color shift from pink to gold in bright light conditions. Although on my nails it seams that the polish it is full with glitters, I have to tell you that it is not. I have applied two coats and plus a bit of dabs here and there to cover the whole nail surface. 









Even though the application took a while I wore this manicure for two weeks because I liked it how it looked in the sun. If you like it, you can find it HERE and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code for any of your purchase on the Born Pretty Store site.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...