Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thin stripes


These days I didn’t really had the inspiration to create an interesting manicure, it was extremely hot and I had a good friend in visit from Spain, I gave her my full attention.
But here it is one of my uninspired designs, when I started this mani I imagined an all other outcome but this happens a lot of times.
What I used:
- At the base pearly white nail polish Ruby Rose
- With the help of decorative band’s I have created the pink stripes with the matte Golden Rose nail polish
- Between the two stipes I applied a transparent nail polish with silver glitter
I hope to have more inspiration to my future designs. What do you think about this manicure, the pink stripes give the impression of lengthening the nails, right?

Nu prea am avut inspiratia pentru a crea o manichiura interesanta, atractiva in ultimele zile, este extrem de cald si am avut si musafiri, o prietena foarte buna din Spania si i-am acordat toata atentia mea. Dar va arat o manichiura neinspirata, atunci cand am inceput acest design imi inchipuiam total altfel rezultatul final.
Ce am folosit:
- La baza oja Ruby Rose alb perlat
- Cu ajutorul benzilor decorative am creat dungi roz cu oja mata Golden Rose
- Intre cele doua dungi am aplicat oja transparenta cu sclipici argintiu
Sper sa am mai multa inspiratie la viitoarele mele modele de unghiute. Cum vi se pare aceasta manichiura, dungile roz dau impresia de alungire a unghiilor, nu? 



28 comments:

  1. *GASP* That last photo has STOLEN my heart! The pearlescent pink shimmer is stunning! The design perfectly captures the base and enhances it <3 Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ce dragutze sunt...foarte finut modelul:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so futuristic! nice!!! ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
  4. i understand, it happens quite often with me *.*
    yet this mani is pretty manases.... so what all did you do with your friend? must have enjoyed thoroughly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend from Spain has a little boy and we were out in our garden and spend the time in the pool, because here is very hot, daily 30-35 degree in the shadow!

      Delete
  5. Wow it is really great. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is gorgeous! Great job for an uninspired day ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are very funny! mi se par super jucause, iar oja cu sclipici e cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful design!!!
    Have a good week!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andrea, chiar daca spui ca ai fost neinspirata...mie imi place cum ti-a iesit.
    Si intr-adevar, dungile roz alungesc unghia. Cred ca designul modelul asta mi-ar veni
    bine, ca sa imi para unghiile mai lungi:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful dear¡¡ I love your manicure¡¡¡¡xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi sweetie, well my next outfit i'm gonna wear my new shoes hope you pass by.

    hope you've liked my blog and follow me :)
    http://modacontagiante.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post & cute blog! SOO beauty!!
    I`m a new follower now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is very pretty. Even your uninspired designs look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those nails are absolutely amazing! love the colors :)
    //www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Died love that nail beautiful, loved, loved, it was beautiful, congratulations: D

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! The pink stripes and rhinestones pull it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks girls, your appreciation means a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty mani. Sometimes things that are more simple are just as gorgeous x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sometimes simple nailarts are the best. Looks verry nice

    ReplyDelete
  20. pretty pretty!!!!!!!
    Simple and perfect

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...