With big steps we will end soon this challenge. I will miss it a lot, but I am sure the girls from the Polish Addict Group will come up with some other fun challenges! For letter T, I choose to make triangles on my nails with autumn colors.
I used for the base the cream Flormar 012 polish and I made triangles and lines with two Orly polishes. One of them is Orange Sorbet, which is a nice jelly orange with golden shimmer and the other one is Mysterious, it is a dark plum shade with a slight silver shimmer. I topped it with a golden/plum colored glitter polish from Lovely, called Blink Blink nr.8.
I absolutely loved this color combination on my nails, the design is not exactly how I preferred to look like, but all in all I am happy with the result. Let's see what the other girls made for this letter:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Andreea - www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Teo- http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
I wish you all a fantastic weekend!