Today's post is a little bit mixed because my time is very limited these days. I am going to show you a swatch I made for a gorgeous polish from Tip Top Nails that I received from the lovely Joan and for the challenge a stamped design.
First I am going to talk about the Reggae to Riches - Tip Top Nails polish. As you already know this is a vegan polish, but as you can see in the pictures this is a double sided polish bottle, one containing the polish and the other one golden glass beads. The polish is yellow gold, almost foil like that is very pretty on its own. I applied it in just one coat and it got totally opaque and smooth! The dying time is impressive, after 5 minutes all my nails where completely dry. I think this is a very classy shade and if you use it together with the sprinkle beads you will get an eye catching manicure!
For a more elegant look, I stamped two of my nails with a black polish and I added a few sprinkle beads on it and I covered my hole ring finger nail with caviar beads. They didn't stayed on for very long time, but if you use a very good quality top coat I am sure that you can enjoy them for a much longer time.
Let's see what the other girls made for this alphabet letter:
- Mădălina - http://misshappyandhernails.blogspot.ro/
- Carla - http://carlasbeautybox.wordpress.com/
- Mihaela - http://lacquerbuzz.com
- Andreea- www.dittanail.blogspot.ro
- Andra- http://andrakat.wordpress.com
- Deyutza - http://deyutza87.blogspot.ro/
- Oana - http://unghiutele.blogspot.ro/
- Madalina - http://frumusetelapretmic.blogspot.ro/
- Alina - www.venuschic.com
- Rita - http://addictedofbutterflies.wordpress.com/
- Teo - http://taitzel-make-up.blogspot.ro/
- Ella - http://beauty-corner-for-women.blogspot.ro
- Oana - http://wanna-nails.blogspot.com/
Andrea - http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/
- Andra (Sophie) - http://sophiesnailartdreamland.blogspot.ro
If you like the above seen special polish you can go and check for it on Tip Top Nails site and like their Facebook page too because this way you will be up to date with all the new arrivals and giveaways!
*I received these polishes in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not influenced my anyone.