Saturday, April 21, 2012

The surprise polish

Wondering what is with this title? It is a short story. A few days ago I was asked to go into a store downtown and buy a zodiac mug. I entered in the store and looking for the mug, I have to mention it was a mixed shop, at the corner of my eye I noticed a shelf full with nail polish. The surprise was the price of 2 pcs. = 1 euro. This red/orange polish caught my attention and I found a transparent polish with glitter, exactly in the same shade. I bought them, even though I didn't had big expectations. The second surprise was that the polish looked very well applied to my nails, has a good consistency, an exceptional brush and it resist! How do you like it?

Va intrebati ce este cu acest titlu? Este o poveste scurta. Acum cateva zile am fost rugata sa intru intr-un magazin in centrul orasului si sa cumpar un pahar zodiac. Am intrat in magazin si cautam paharul, trebuie sa mentionez ca era un magazin mixt, din coltul ochiului am observat pe un raft lacuri de unghii. Surpriza era pretul 2 buc. = 3.50 lei. Aceasta culoare rosu/portocalie mi-a atras atentia si am gasit un lac transparent cu sclipici exact in acelasi nuanta. Le-am cumparat chiar daca nu aveam mari asteptari de la oja. Surpriza a doua a fost ca lacul arata chiar foarte bine aplicat pe unghii, are consistenta buna, pensula exceptionala si rezista! Cum va place? 




6 comments:

  1. Andrea draga, este super, iar pretul extraordinar.
    Vorbim luni, sa-mi spui care e magazinul!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place, foarte viu! Si imi place si prezentarea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color!!! I like it!!!
    Have a good week!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - I LOVE this combination and that glitter is simply sensational - and I have no way to obtain it! I will have to start searching for something similar.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...