Friday, August 24, 2012

Galaxy Nails


I present you my left hand manicure ... oh, that sounds stupid. :) But who read my post from yesterday knows what I am talking about.

When I first applied the Essence polish and I saw the result I came up with the idea to create a galaxy manicure as soon as possible. So here it is. I noticed on nail art blogs that this kind of manicure is very loved, I saw it made with different kind of polishes combined in many ways. This is my variant. I used Essence for the base, I applied with a sponge the reddish Rapsodi - Parisa and pearl white Ruby Rose. I splashed it with white acrylic paint, to get the effect of the constellations. I finished with the Konad top coat. How do you like it? I was excited at first, but after a few hours I felt like I splashed it too much with the white acrylic. What do you think?

Va prezint manichiura mea de pe mana stanga…vai, ce stupid suna :) Dar cine a citit postarea mea de ieri stie despre ce este vorba.

Cand am aplicat prima oara oja Essence – Nail colour 3 pe unghii si am vazut rezultatul obtinut mi-a venit idea sa creez cu aceasta oja manichiura galaxy. Am observat pe mult bloguri de gen o multitudine de manichiuri, cu diferite combinatii de oje. Acesta este variant mea. Am folosit la baza oja Essence, peste ea am aplicat cu buretel oja Rapsodi – Parisa si Ruby Rose alb perlat. Am stropit-o cu un alb acrylic, ca sa obtin efectul de constelatii.  Am finisat cu top coat de la Konad. Cum va plac? Eu am fost incantata la inceput, dar dupa cateva ore am considerat ca am stopit-o prea mult cu alb acrylic.





56 comments:

  1. aaaa imi place mai mult ca cea de pe dreapta!!!! cand spui stropit-o ai folosit un procedeu special sau cu varful unui punctator ai facut punctele ?:D ( ce stupid suna :D )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am folosit o periuta de dinti, am imbibat-o in culoarea acrilica si am tras degetele peste perie si astfel am obtinut efectul de stopit, punctulete mici. Se cam produce mizerie dar efectul este super. Sper ca am fost explicita, este greu de descris, dar usor de facut :)

      Delete
    2. wow! nici prin gand nu mi-ar fi trecut! Foarte inventiv. Nu mi se pare chiar asa mizerie,e la fel ca cea cu paiul :D

      Delete
  2. Draga Andrea,
    Ardeam de nerabdare sa vad creatia de pe mana stanga.
    Imi place cum ti-a iesit si nu mi se pare ca ai
    stropit-o prea mult cu alb.
    Excellent job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma bucur ca iti place. Este un design foarte usor de facut, doar culorile trebuie alese bine ca sa aiba efectul de constelatie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For a blue based galaxy mani I don't think you splashed it too much. Looks very pretty. Maybe you could have gone in again with some of the colors to make it look like the "nebula within"... you know, make it look more 3d. But I really like what you created. I hope my galaxy nails will be as pretty when I finally try...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas. I am curious how your galaxy nails will turn out!

      Delete
  5. Amazing, like the night sky, love!
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady, I even prefer this one to yesterday's! It's gorgeous :D Plus the idea of left hand mani / right hand mani can set a new trend :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I am not going out with two different kind of manicures, the people would think I am crazy :) I liked it better this mani too.

      Delete
  7. Uh, nagyon jó lett. Nagyon tetszik. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love it!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, dear!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful.....I don't think you overdo the white...it is looking perfect...btw..I read your last post so I know what are you talking about and I like both the manis...:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Foarte frumoase ti-au iesit. Am si eu in plan o galaxy dar nu stiu cand voi avea timp si rabdare ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chiar nu trebuie multa rabdare si este foarte usor de creat. Sunt foarte curioasa de viitoarea ta manichiura galaxy!

      Delete
  11. wow..this is SO pretty..I acutely did sth similar..but i black but will try this color next time:)

    Have a good weekend dear:)



    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the secret of this mani is the best color combination!

      Delete
  12. Hello, you have very nice blog:) I love nail art , my blog is about fashion, traveling and cosmetic product, here you have my website :) http://mademoisellechickm.blogspot.cz/
    what about following each other? :)
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that looks amazing :)

    Btw, your parcel has been on it's way for 2 days now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I am very anxious to receive all those great products! I can not thank you enough!

      Delete
  14. So beautiful ! It's good if you understant french :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Extraordinar!!! Nu cred sa reusesc performanta ta dar am sa incerc totusi!

    Te urmaresc de azi!

    Pupic,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous nails!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like it, I don't think you used too much white at all, it looks really good x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think there is too much white, I think it looks beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. these turned out so well!! one of the best i've seen

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...