Friday, August 31, 2012

Is this the right combination?


I started this week with a manicure that in my opinion was not a success. It bothered me that the nail polish from Essence - Time for Romance, did not match with the Rapsodi polish in the way I imagined. For this reason I tried a different shade of nail polish for the base and I combined it with the Essence glitter polish. What do you think about this combination, yey or ney?

Am inceput aceasta saptamana cu o manichiura care dupa parerea mea nu a  fost o reusita. M-a deranjat enorm ca oja de la Essence – Time for Romance, nu s-a potrivit cu oja de la Rapsodi in modul in care mi-am inchipuit. Din aceasta cauza am cautat o alta nuanta de oja cu care am combinat din nou glitterul de la Essence. Ce ziceti da sau ba aceasta combinatie? 







21 comments:

  1. AAAA cred ca se vede muult mai bine, mie cel putin imi place combinatia :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaa, abia m-am linistit dupa ce mi-am achizitionat flakies iar acum toata lumea poarta Time for Romance si iar nu am cum sa o achizitionez. ;))
    Offf ce greu e cu ispitele astea...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me it looks like a perfect match, so a clear yey from me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mir gefällt es! Ich sehe jetzt erst, dass ich ja in deiner Sidebar bin - dankeschön! :) du bist wirklich sehr lieb ♥♥♥ S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Szerintem nagyon jól sikerült. Szivesen hordanám ezt a kombinációt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nagyon-nagyon jó a kettő együtt. Szerintem tökéletes páros :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this combination a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mie imi place cum a iesit!
    Nu stiu cum ai fi vrut sa fie manichiura la final,
    dar mie imi place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!!!! thank you for your friendship!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend! and my G+ for you...

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous combination! Love your blog...so much wonderful nail inspiration! Let's follow each other? xx

    http://www.twentiesgirlstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this combination more than the other one, these two nail polishes match very, very good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. only first one is wonderful :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing blog! keep posting! would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it a lot! I never know how to use that Essence polish, I am going to try it over a similar colour. Really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always like when you put glitter nail!! this color is really rare but VERY PRETTY:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous color!

    xx
    Simona
    lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Foarte frumos in amebele variante, totusi o prefer pe a doua pare potrivita pt toamna

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...