Thursday, December 3, 2015

Embroidered mini wallet review

How are you today?

I had a few days of relaxation out of the country, because in Romania we had two consecutive days free and I had to disconnect from my job and everything in between. I thought that this way my enthusiasm for nail art and blogging will  come back a little bit, but unfortunately it didn't. But I have a few nail art ideas that I want to implement in the near future.

But first today I am going to show you a super cute wallet that I received for review from Lady Queen. Of course I made a matching manicure to it, but first a few word about the wallet.



The size of it is small, about 10.7 cm length and 8 cm high and it is made form high-quality leather. On the shop you can find 5 different colored wallets, one is more pretty than the other which makes the choice more harder. My daughter is a big purple fan and this is why I choose a light purple wallet, because she is going to use this one from now on. As you can see in the pictures, in front of the wallet is a cartoon character that adds more cuteness to it. This image is embroidered very carefully in a stylish circle.







In the interior you can find a lot of slots good for credit cards, photos, ID's and of course loose change. This part is closed with a good quality metallic locker that assures the money not to fall out. 






The interior is colorful and dotted, that's what inspired me to do a matching manicure to it. I used Barry M - Prickly Pear a gorgeous lavender polish in two coats and as a base for the colorful dots a soft cream shade with a subtle hint of shimmer from Nails Inc - Elizabeth St. I obtained a girly and simple manicure in no time.





All in all, I am very pleased with the wallet I received and my daughter adores it. If you like the product, you can find it here and if you purchase anything from the Lady Queen shop you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. Go and check the site because you will find a lot of great products on sale!


And now tell me, how do you like this wallet? Would you use it?

Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...