Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Reverse french nails

I have today an elegant nail art to show you made with a gorgeous matte nail polish from Golden Rose matte collection #15. This polish is a dream, has a wonderful matte/satin finish and a lovely emerald green shade that I love. I really don't know why I kept this beauty so much in my stash without using it.  

On two of my nails I made a revers french nail art with the help of a chrome nail polish called Aquamarine Chrome by Sally Hansen. I like very much the combination of the shiny chrome effect together with the elegant matte one. 


Natural light

Direct sunlight
After a while I thought to stamp on my nails an elegant pattern from my new #Qgirl-057 stamping plate I received from the Born Pretty Store as a gift. This is my first plate from the 'a Qin An' collection, but I can tell you that compared with the usual BPS plates it is no difference. Maybe just the fact that it is packed in a simple see trough cardboard package. The plate is very well carved in and the design transfers easy and crisp on the stamping head. As you can see, this plate contains very elegant and delicate patterns which look very nice on the nails.







If you like this stamping plate you can find it here and you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code. 


I am curious, how do you like my manicure better, with or without the stamped pattern? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...