Friday, September 16, 2016

Elegant nails with Catrice


Hello ladies. Between the daily chores, work and stress that I have laity, I had the time to make a quick mani. I have a lot of unused nail polishes and I picked this time Catrice - Mint The Gap from my stash. I combined it with black and some pretty white water-decals.

Mint the Gap is a silver toned nail polish with a slight mint shade. Unfortunately the mint shade is not properly reflected on the nails, though I like how it looks. The polish is extremely sheer, in one coat I though - OMG this will be a never ending story - but in three coats I obtained a quite good coverage.






I made the pictures in natural light conditions and I really loved the shimmers I saw in Mint the Gap. Do you know this nail polish? If yes, how do you like it?

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...