Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Exotic water decals

I know that Christmas is coming and I should be getting in the holiday spirit with my nail art, but recently I received a surprise package from the Born Pretty Store with a gorgeous set of water decals and I simply couldn't resist them and I wanted to use them ASAP. 

I choose an exotic patterned water decal combined with a magnetic green nail polish Bell - Magic Magnetic #045. The decal is easy to use and I added on a white base.







I love how cool this decal is and I enjoy to were this manicure a lot, even if it is winter time. If you like this product you can find it HERE and if you purchase anything from the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to us my bellow seen discount code.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...