Friday, August 15, 2014

Tip Top Nails South Africa polish review

I received the below seen gorgeous polishes a few weeks ago to swatch and tell my opinion about it. I am sure many of you polish addicts know about Tip Top Nails South Africa, but does of you who hears about this brand for the first time I can assure you that you will see and read about an excellent product that is Vegan, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP (Dibuthyl Phthalate) and Camphor FREE.


If you will visit Tip Top Nails site you will notice that they have an extensive range of carefully selected nail shades, problem solving nail treatments as well and they are introducing on a regular basis new polishes that are trendy and beautiful!

Today you will see three of the polishes Cream Puff, Night Rider and Calm Before the Storm (love the names) and the one with the sprinkle beads I will swatch it in a separate post!

Cream Puff -  is a fantastic clean white polish with a little bit of jelly finish. It is quite sheer so I had to apply three coats until it got totally opaque. The formula is easy to work with and goes on really smooth. The drying time is very impressive, I don't know if the ventilator I had in the room helped or not, but the drying time was bellow 5 minutes.




Night Rider - is a silver, almost metallic polish that gives that cool yet elegant look when it is applied on the nails. For this one I needed just two layers for being completely opaque. Like by all kind of metallic polishes the brush stokes are visible after the polish dried, by this one is no difference, but with a good top coat everything is evened out! In this case too, the dying time is fantastic!




Calm Before the Storm - is a hard to describe color, it is a mixture of soft blue and purple shades. I really think that the names suites it very good, because it really looks like the sky before a storm! It is applied in two coats and it dries to a shiny finish. 





I thought to mix these three polishes in a manicure because I think they look very good together. 






If you like these polishes you can go and check Tip Top Nails site, I am sure you are going to find beautiful colored polishes and like their Facebook page, this way you will be up to date with all the new arrivals! 


Tip Top Nails, thank you for the opportunity to try these great polishes! 


*I received these polishes in return for my honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not influenced my anyone.

48 comments:

  1. Great Colours! Also your Nail Art looks fantastic <3 :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. arata foarte bine!astept sa mi-o arati si pe cea 2 in 1! sunt curioasa de ea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc Andra. Sa sti ca siu eu sunt extrem de curioasa cum va fi culoarea pe unghii!

      Delete
  3. They are pretty all 3 of them, Cream Puff is so delicate!
    I love the way you combined them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cream Puff is my favorite, I like the classy finish of it!

      Delete
  4. I like the nail art. The colours on their own aren't too interesting to me, but you really made them fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Minunat review si superbe nuantele!Preferata mea este Calm before the storm. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours! I love Night Rider the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the name of these polishes, they match the colors perfectly!

      Delete
  7. I love the nail art... great colors!!

    www.charmynail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the geometry of the nails :) lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ce frumoase sunt!
    Sa le folosesti cu placere. :)
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cream puff looks just so elegant and classy. My favourite in this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you...and I have to mention that from all of them that is my absolute favorite too!

      Delete
  11. My favourite is Calm Before the Storm, but also Cream Puff looks very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the finish of Cream Puff, but all of them are very pretty indeed!

      Delete
  12. I've never heard of this brand before, but all three of these polishes look great! The nail art is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't known about it either so I was quite honored to try them. And the fact that they are vegan makes me love them more!
      Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  13. I have never heard about this brand before, but I like what I see :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you like them...you should try them too, they are fantastic!

      Delete
  14. Cream Puff is so gorgeous, my favorite here ^_^
    Love the sweet nail design you did hun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super unghiuţe! Îmi plac toate nuanţele folosite!
    Te pup :*
    http://annie-s-thoughts.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Calm before the storm looks pretty to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is pretty. All of these polishes have something special in my opinion!

      Delete
  17. These are made for eachother, perfect and sweet colors! Love your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Colors, Love the Color And Names :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect job, lovely result!!!!

    Ciao bellissima!!!
    Kisses
    http://expressyourselfbypaolalauretano.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful combination!!! great work!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ai niste unghii frumoase, imi place forma ce le-ai dat-o. cat despre nuantele folosite,cea Cream Puff e superba

    ReplyDelete
  22. Andrea,
    Ce tinuta frumoasa au ojele! Imi plac si asa simple, aplicate pe unghiute, dar si combinate.
    Chiar eram curioasa cum le vei combina!
    Zi buna!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...