Saturday, March 7, 2015

Nail Team Challenge - Tape mani

Today's theme is thought by Rita, the owner of the blog Addicted to Butterflies. I've had an idea for this theme but the outcome is a little bit different, but I like it.

I've created a colorful base combination with 4 polishes and added a little bit of glitter on it to achieve a brighter and shinier effect. After it dried completely I put the tapes on two of my nails in triangle shapes and painted with a black polish. I added some matte black rhinestones on the other nails.












I was not completely satisfied with the results I've obtained after I added the black shapes, but I received many compliments for this nail art and some of my friends asked me to make this exact similar design for them too. So, I think it is not quite so bad. What is your opinion about it?


18 comments:

  1. fife fantasi NailsMarch 7, 2015 at 10:09 AM

    wow, very colourful and eye catching- I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte frumoasa si vesela manichiura ta,imi place mult efectul acela marmorat,pupicei <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous manicure! I love the contrast between the black and the base bright color! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Andrea! Your friends are absolutely right for wanting that design too :) The bright background is stunning, especially with the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so cool, and kind of spring colors.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a striking design and I love the sharp contrast the black and those cheerful colours make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superbă manichiura, foarte mult îmi place cum ai făcut baza. Arată frumos și așa simplu, dar îmi place și cu modelul negru.
    Te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arata genial!
    Ma bucur ca ai primit complimente pentru ca e frumoasa, deosebita. :D
    Pupici

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design! I love your bright base and the nail art really all makes it just 'pop'! Very pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a very original manicure andrea! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on your perfect hand Andrea!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!! very creative!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the black and orange mani!

    Alessia

    THECHILICOOL

    FACEBOOK

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always show the most original manis! I often struggle just to paint my nails in a uni colour... So I admire your dedication and passion.


    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome! Without the black it reminds me of a nice ice cream in the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it! the colour combo is so energetic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. it makes me want summer a.s.a.p.! lovely color combo! kisses, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...