Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tangerine with a modern twist

Today I have a very bright manicure to show you, that I absolutely loved how it came out. I used Rimmel Tangerine Tent, which is an extremely bright orange shade...makes me wish it would be summer!

The formula of this polish is very runny and hard to work with. You can see two coats on my nails, that I applied with the wide brush from the bottle. It dried fast to a glossy finish. In the pictures you can see it with a clear top coat on it. 

Of course I couldn't live just one color on my nails, so on two of them I put a stylish woman figure and a lip water decal in orange and black shades on a simple white base. How do you like the outcome? This is absolutely me, and I really needed this mani after all the red shades I used recently!





I hope you enjoyed my today's manicure. Do you like to wear orange polishes? Do you own this one from Rimmel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...