Thursday, June 16, 2016

Max Factor Deep Coral

I have a nail polish on my nails today that came in a very small bottle with a strong power. I am sure you know the nail polishes with different effects form Max Factor, well, today I have Deep Coral on my nails.

As I mentioned the bottle is small so of course the brush is really tiny too. But I don't complain because it works fantastic, it is the best small brush I have ever used! For full opacity I applied two coats on my nails. Drying time was short and I obtained a high gloss finish.

I made two accent nails with a white base and I applied a few dry brush strokes on it, with a pastel yellow and orange nail polish, than for the final effect a few brush strokes with the Max Factor nail polish. I finished it with a glossy top coat. This nail art was ready in no time and I think because of the color combination and dry strokes it became a very eye catching manicure!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...