Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Fashion nails with Born Pretty Store decals

Today I have a wonderful water decal from the Born Pretty Store that can turn any plain color to look like a super fashionable manicure. The sheet I received contains different sized water decals with feminine, Audrey Hepburn figures in wonderful artistic tutus. When I saw them I knew that I am going to make a glamorous looking manicure. 



On three of my nails I used a white base and on the other two nails I painted two coats of gold and silver glitter polish from Golden Rose - Jolly Jewels 122. After drying I added on the white base the cut out decals and finished it with a glossy top coat. Easy mani in no time!













I love these decals, even if the spelling is incorrect on the sheets but regardless of that they are easy to use and adding them on the nails you can achieve a glamorous looking mani. If you like these decals you can find them here and if you make any kind of purchase from the Born Pretty Store, you're welcome to use my bellow seen discount code!

The decals are on sale now. Don't miss them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...