Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Lace stamping plate review

Hello lovely ladies, how are you today? I am very busy, but I had the time to review a gorgeous lace stamping plate BP-L028 which was sent to me from the Born Pretty Store. I made two manicures with it, that you can see bellow. Excuse my dry hands and cuticles, I use a lot of creams and balms but the weather is so cold here that my hands suffer from it a lot.


The first one is made with an elegant purple shade from Revlon - No Shrinking Violet and I stamped on it with Revlon - Camel the swirly pattern form the BPS plate.  On my ring finger nail I added a textured light beige nail polish from AVON - Mineral Crush - Pearl, that I received last year as a gift from the lovely Ella.





The second manicure is a matte one, made with Revlon - Iced Mauve and AVON White Matte. I stamped a part from the big lace  pattern with Laura Clauvi - No.6 Sweetness. I finished the mani with a matte top coat and added two rhinestones for a more elegant effect!
 





I am glad that I have this wonderful stamping plate that is available HERE, the big lace patterns are perfect for any kind of nails (small and longer ones) and look super elegant. The small patterns are trendy and modern in my opinion and I already have some new manicure ideas. 

If you purchase anything form the Born Pretty Store you're welcome to use my below seen discount code!


 Now I am curious, do you have this stamping plate? How do you like my manicures, do you have a favorite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...